Who are you?
What do you do for money?
What do you do for fun?
Travel with my wife, Boating at the Lake of the Ozarks, Cardinals Baseball and MU Tiger Sports
I would characterize my relationship with technology as:
Sketchy…I can talk on the radio…but I CAN NOT fix anything that makes a radio, cell phone, television, direct tv or video gaming system work.
Smart or dumb phone? What kind? If smart, what are the three apps you use most?
Mac or PC or Other?
PC…but I’m considering the switch to Mac.
I use twitter for …
Following ALL sports news…it keeps me the most up to date of anything as far as sports news goes and how many times Tony LaRussa will be changing his lineup before the game even begins.
I use facebook for …
Professing my undying love for my smokin’ hot wife…
Do you read any blogs? What are three of your favorites?
I read two blogs religiously…
- Bernie Bytes – Bernie Miklasz of the St. Louis Post Dispatch gives me the latest Cardinals news daily and updates of other area sports so I read him every day.
- The Daily Blur – It’s written by this guy I met a while back…taught me a lot about life and work…plus he’s one of the most honest people I’ve ever met.
- I don’t have a third blog…
Go-to menu item and restaurant in CoMo?
I LOVE FOOD…this is tough.
- Meat Lover’s Omelet at Lucy’s Corner Cafe for Breakfast.
- 3/4 of D Rowe’s menu for lunch or dinner.
- Steak and Chicken Fajita Nachos at El Jimador for dinner.
- 4th Meal from Taco Bell…I like to eat late at night…bad habit…which is why I have to run a lot…
Complete this sentence: Archers of Loaf is:
an American indie-rock band originally from Chapel Hill, North Carolina, formed in 1990, duh…who doesn’t know that…
Friends are visiting from out-of-town. You’re for-sure taking them to:
- Lucy’s Corner Cafe for Breakfast
- Walk around Stephen’s Lake Park
- Trip to Rock Bridge State Park
- DRowe’s for lunch
- Old Hawthorn for Golf (Summer)/MU Basketball Game (Winter)
- Shakespeare’s Downtown for dinner (ambiance)
- Andy’s Frozen Custard for Dessert
My second-favorite city/town/hamlet/state/country/province in the world is:
- Busch Stadium (Sorry…but that’s my favorite place in the world)
- Nashville, TN (Nicest people in the world)
- Jamaica (Love the island)
- Las Vegas, NV (The constant fun and different buildings and things to see)
- Chicago, IL (The pizza)
CoMo Tech spotlights how wise, local folks use his or her tech and town powers for good (or evil). Check out the archive here. If you have someone you’d like to be featured in CoMo Tech, please let us know!