Honestly, you’re all attending holiday parties this weekend, but if you’re not…there might be something else to do this weekend.
Friday the 16th
- A Christmas Carol at Columbia Art League; 7:30 PM ($8) – This abridged version of the Dickens classic runs all weekend. Check the Art League’s site for details.
Saturday the 17th
- University of Missouri Commencement Ceremonies on MU’s campus (various locations and times) – Many Mizzou seniors and graduate students will say a long farewell to CoMo this weekend as commencement ceremonies will take place all over campus and throughout the weekend. Check the commencement web page for more details.
- The Wilders/Pokey LaFarge & the South City Three at Mojo’s; 8:30 PM ($12) – Rockabilly and roots music at its finest hit CoMo.
Sunday the 18th
- Access Arts at 1724 McAlester Street; 1:00 PM-5:00 PM – This is a great opportunity to find handcrafted holiday gifts (for others or for yourself) of pottery, jewelry, woven items, and much more. All proceeds from the sale go to the scholarship fund and program support at Access Arts.
- “A Symphony of Toys” at the Missouri Theater; 3:00 PM (GA: $15, Students & Children: $7 - Students and children who bring a new unwrapped toy to place under the symphony tree receive free admission.) – For more information or to order tickets, go to the MOSS website.
- Eating Frito Pie… You wish you knew.